COVID-19 Guidelines: Before, During and After Your Massage
Before your appointment
1. Complete our COVID-19 specific waiver HERE, no more than 24 hours before your massage. We'll send a link in your reminder email.
2. If this is your first visit, complete our new client Health Intake before your visit to reduce time in our lobby.
3. If you develop any symptoms or find you've been in close contact with a COVID positive person, you can cancel your appointment with no fee or penalty.
Time of your appointment
1. Call or Text us when you arrive in the parking lot, this is allow us to reduce traffic in the lobby! (512) 387-7037 We'll let you know when we're ready to take you straight to the massage room. It takes us 45 mins to clean rooms between clients, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early!
2. We require all clients and therapists to wear a properly fitted mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the office. While face down, clients do not have to wear a mask, as we use a pillow case draped through the face rest.
3. As you enter the office, please use provided hand sanitizer on your hands. If you prefer, you can use the restroom to wash your hands.
4. We'll take you temperature with a no-contact thermometer, either on your forehead or wrist. If you have a temperature equal to or above 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, we will ask you to reschedule.
5. Therapists will use a plastic face shield while working on the client's upper body while the client is facing up. Therapists can wear the face shield the entire massage if they client requests.
After your appointment
1. Please let us know if you develop COVID-19 symptoms after your massage, so that we may quarantine our therapists or notify other clients if necessary.
2. If a therapists or another client tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately notify all clients that may be at risk.
Cleaning and Disinfection
All rooms are cleaned and disinfected after EVERY client. All surfaces, massage room floors, equipment and massage tools are cleaned with an EPA approved cleanser after every client. They are disinfected per the cleanser's directions, typically by leaving the surface wet for 3-10 minutes. Point-of-sale machines, door knobs, bathroom fixtures, front desk and other possibly touched objects are disinfected after every client. Lobby floors are disinfected every evening.
All linens, blankets and towels are washed after every use in hot water and bleach. They are folded and stored in a sanitized area.
All rooms have a HEPA air filter with UVC filter which we run for 45 minutes after every client.
Our therapist is mindful in her personal life about avoiding high-risk situations for the safety of clients and herself. She takes her temperature every morning. Should she develop symptoms, she will immediately reschedule clients.